12 July 2011

Manifest d'oh!

I'm not quite sure to what means I intend to reach in this, my own little bubble of introversion. Certainly I intend to utilize this space for my own creation: surely some sketches, hopefully complete works, poorly edited musings on music and other media, and most certainly in-cohesive ramblings on life and varied interests.

Ever the perfectionist, I intended on some grand unveiling, but as I sit here, hot, sloshy, and tired, I'm thinking, this is it. Honest. Bare bones.

So here it is. It's not pretty. I do plan on decorating.

2 comments:

yanmaneee said...

balenciaga sneakers
cheap jordans
michael kors outlet handbags
yeezys
yeezy 500
off white nike
jordan shoes
coach outlet stores
kd 10
timberland boots

pita said...

dig this o5q42q5c56 louis vuitton replica handbags replica bags from china free shipping replica bags sydney replica gucci handbags y3l71r9f23 zeal replica bags 7a replica bags meaning find l3p92j2t56 replica bags australia